Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FROM LONG HAIR TO LONG GONE!




               

After I had my second child, my hair grew so long!!
once he turned one  I decided to cut my hair short  for a new look.
After I cut my hair I was so sad to see half my hair was gone. Just to think
all that time it took for my hair to grow, took less than five minutes to be chopped
off .I really don't know what got into me that day, but what is done is done.
I miss having long hair, so I've been trying so many products,supplements etc. to see
 what can make my hair grow long again. I will be posting hair products review for you guys to see what has been working for me in my journey to 
long hair. I hope to grow my hair long and as healthy as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. for the most part, how fast your hair grows is really out of your control... but for me, when i upped my protein intake, my hair seemed to grow a bit faster. then again, my hair grows like weeds so maybe it didn't even make a difference.

    ReplyDelete